Annmarie.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Trujillo is bad

Trujillo is soooooooo bad. I really severly dislike him. He's just another one of those dictators that kills people for nothing. Isn't it obvious to him that all dictators like him finish by assassination or end up in a hole like Saddamn Hussein?
Why is it that Trujillo is able to get at the core of the Mirabal family? I don't get that....EVERYONE in that family seems to have some kind of connection to Trujillo and hating him is their number one priority. How annoying can that family get? The government doesn't directly affect them so why even bother? Don't stand up against a government that will kill you and anyone who is associated with you, I mean how unintelligent would that be?
It really bothers me how the media is controled by the government. I find it funny that they put that Lio was gay, I mean why is that bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home